Mission Statement of the program MEngg.(CS):
The mission of the program is to impart highest quality education, both technical and general, to produce computer related professional (Master graduate) with sound framework knowledge, professional skills and innovative approach along with commitment to the requisite principles of integrity and morality.
Measurable Objectives of the program:
- To produce computer related professional graduates who can design, implement and maintain cost effective cutting edge technologies in the field of computer architecture and networks.
- To inculcate communication skills in graduates that shape them into effective team players and eloquent communicators.
- To develop a sense of social, ethical and environmental responsibility in graduates towards humanity at large.
- To entice graduates into pursuing advance studies and research activities, thus modelling a lifelong career of personal and professional growth.
Programme Outcomes of the Graduating Student
- An ability to apply knowledge of computing, engineering and mathematics appropriate to the application domain.
- An ability to analyze a problem and identify the hardware and software requirements appropriate to its solution.
- An ability to design, implement and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to analyze the local and global impact of computer engineering on individuals, organizations and society.
- Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development.
- An ability to use state-of-the-art techniques, skills and tools necessary for the practice of computer engineering.
- An ability to perform supervised research in state of the art technologies.