- Master of Science (Information Security) from NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi (2018-2020) CGPA – 3.85
- Dissertation - A research based project was completed on the topic of "Analysis on SDN Controller in Densely Populated Wireless Network (Using SEAL Framework with ONOS Controller)" ,under the supervision of Dr. Shariq Mahmood Khan from NED University of Engineering and Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Systems Engineering) from Hamdard University, Karachi (2010-2014) CGPA – 3.81
- NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi, Pakistan
Worked as ‘Lecturer/IT Manager (Jr. Scale)’, (June 2019 – Present)
Responsible for taking lectures as designated by department. Also act as lms coordinator since university opted for online studies. I also have an additional charge of it manger (Jr. Scale) for the department of computer and information systems engineering. Therefore, I perform all IT related responsibility for the department as well.
- Telecard Pvt Ltd, Karachi, Pakistan
Worked as ‘Senior Network Engineer’, (January 2018 – May 2019)
Manage operations involving virtualization, responsible for testing and evaluating network hardware and software including upgradation, monitoring and configuration of core routers and switches in active environment ensuring the company continues to grow and expand.
- Satcomm Pvt Ltd, Karachi, Pakistan
Worked as “Senior Network Engineer”, (March 2016 – December 2017)
Responsible for handling configuration of core routers & switches in active environment. Configuration varies from BGP and OSPF routing protocols on core router, access routers for failover and metro switches for VLAN and loop avoidance protocols. Responsible for surveillance, fault management and event notification of the network infrastructure.
- E-tronic Solution Provider, Pakistan
Worked as “Network Engineer”, (October 2014 – Feburary2016)
Responsible for handling computer hardware and software. Designed and implemented network infrastructure for computers to enhance communication within the organization. Install, configure, design, troubleshoot, manage & maintain hardware & software that comprise the LAN/WAN infrastructure. Also evaluate, recommend and implement solutions for network performance. Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve network problems.
Areas of Interests
- Information Security
- Computer Networking