Master of Engineering (Computer Architecture & System Design) from NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi (2013-2015) CGPA – 3.87
Dissertation - A research based project was completed on the topic of "Effectiveness of Mobile Applications on Medical Adherence" ,under the supervision of Dr-Ing. Shehzad Hasan and co-supervision of Dr.Syed Hani from Aga Khan University Hospital.
- The aim of the research was to determine the use and efficacy of smart phones in improving compliance rate to doctors' advice in chronic disease patients in Pakistan to achieve a high rate of treatment successwhich will help in reducing high mortality rate.
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Systems Engineering) from NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi (2009-2012)
- Secured 8th position with 88.23%
- Class Advisor (2015-2016)
- Workbook Coordinator (2017)
- Organizer -CACHE '15
- Lecturer -Department of Computer Information & Systems Engineering (2014-2018)
- Computer Organization & Design
- Computer Architecture and Organization
- Microprocessor Based System Design
- Digital Logic Design
- Computer Communication and Networks
- Introduction to Distributed Systems
- Database Management Systems
- Introduction To Computing
- Fundamentals Of Computer Engineering
- Mehwish Raza,Umme-Farwa ,"Outlier Detection Techniques in WSNs -a Survey", The Journal of Baharia University of Information & Communication Technology ,Volume 9 , presented in 1st International Conference on Dependable Embedded Wireless and Sensing Networks ,DEWSNET 2015 , 26th Dec 2015, Jamshoro Pakistan.
Areas of Interests
- Mobile Computing
- Computer Architectures
- Information Technology in Health Science
- Merit Scholarship on securing 2nd position (NED University) -2010